When you buy anabolic steroids there is no question you are
going to experience some fantastic changes to your body. However, a lot of
people that take the drug have no idea what it is and what it can do for you r
body and what it can do to your body. So, listed below are a few simple facts
about steroids that every steroid user should know.
– Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of the male hormone testosterone, which
promote the growth of skeletal muscle and increase lean body mass.
– You can administer the drug in one of two ways: Orally by taking a pill or by injection using a needle
– Side effects of using steroids can include liver damage, heart disease, delusions, elevated cholesterol, and hypertension just to name a few.
– Steroids are taken in cycles of weeks or months rather than continuous use.
– Steroids are often “stacked.” Stacking steroids is the practice of taking more than one at the same time in order to maximize the benefits of a particular drug and to minimize the side effects.
– Anabolic steroids can increase your endurance, strength, and lean muscle mass.
– Short term negative effects of using steroids can include moodiness, headaches, nose
bleeds, acne, stomach pain, increased heart rate, fluid retention, and muscle cramps.